Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shedding my Skin

Hi everyone,  I hope you guys are having a great week. I can't believe it's already October and fall is in full force. My favorite thing about fall is the layering. Layering for me is accessorizing with my scarves for some extra warmth for those chilly mornings. I recently added this H&M snakeskin scarf to my collection of animal print scarves. This outfit has actually has been my go to outfit lately because these Rubbish moto leggings are so comfortable. I have had many people ask me if they are jean material, but they are comfortable cotton. I love incorporating animal print into many of my outfits, so I am excited this week to be participating in 'How I Wear My Animal Print' over at Adrienne Shubin's The Rich Life on a Budget.


H&M snakeskin infinity scarf- Similar, Black cowboy boots - Similar
 Rubbish Moto Leggings - Similar,





Do you have a favorite animal print?

Linking up at Monday Mingle and Style Elixir.


If you haven't yet voted in Voiceboks 2013 Top 50 fashion/beauty bloggers, I would really love your vote.
Click here to vote!

5 comments:

  1. Leopard is my fave animal print, but I'm totally going to see if I can find that scarf at H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I love your blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing scarf!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore! So beautiful!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...