Monday, June 24, 2013

Put a little muscle into it

Hello everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. I have two loves in this post. One is this Leigh Foil Muscle shirt  from Nordstrom. I think this would be a great DIY to complete, the only tip I would give is get a smaller shirt. I was drawn to the silver flecks in this shirt. The second love in this post are my leather wrap around bracelets. I can't get enough of them. They are a great accessory for the summer and are available at all price ranges.



Leith Foil Muscle Sweatshirt

F21: Studded Wrap Bracelet


BP: Stud & Bar Wrap Bracelet

ASOS: Gorjana Taylor Mini Leather Wrap Bracelet

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Turnlock Leather Bracelet'

Fendi Goldmine Black and White Wrap Bracelet

Do you have a favorite? Have you gotten into the leather wrap bracelet trend?

Linking up at Visible Monday , Monday Mingle, and Funday Monday.

Also, I wanted to let you know that Google sent me an email informing me that my GFC foloowers will be removed soon. That is where I get to see all of your faces. So, I went ahead and took it off my blog. If you would like to continue to read my posts then use Bloglovin , Google +, or email. I hope you do!


11 comments:

  1. You are lookin fierce! Awesome everything- I love the shoes & clutch (in addition to your favorites)! I have a wrap watch that I love- need to get bracelets :)
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! I agree, just a tad smaller top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic - love those shoes! Thanks for sharing your favorites with Vis Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem with the proportion of the top with this skirt is that it's too in-between. If it were 3-6" longer, with more blouson, maybe the sleeves cut in at top of shoulder another 1" then it'd be amazing.
    But take this top and wear it over giant flowy palazzo pants and I bet it'd look better. A tighter version even better, as you say, and cut those sleeves in. Right now the sleeves look like those redneck reality show dudes that make their own sleeveless shirts (because they stick beyond the ball of your shoulder joint).
    Geez -- I DO go on, don't I?

    You look very badass. Pardon my "French"!
    Found you through Patti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne I appreciate your thoughts, that's the great thing about style each person has different opinions.

      Delete
  5. I think you look perfect. It's an awesome outfit on you. I love the proportions. It's glamour edge chic. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zalina I love to add a little edge to my style.

      Delete
  6. I don't think you ever look better than this. Other looks can be just as pretty, and your choices are always gorgeous, but this is a great look for you. I don't see a bit of proportion problem, and nothing you wear makes you look like a "reality dude." It's more than okay to use irony in a very specific look like this one ... it would be strange without it. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, thanks for your sweet comment. You have such a great way with words.

      Delete
  7. Love this...feminine+masculine perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...