Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Blazer

Oh thank goodness it's Wednesday! I can't wait for spring break. I know your are surprised by another black and white combo, but I just can't get enough. To help me transition into spring, I paired this outfit with my Ovi blazer to get a pop of color and who are we kidding- warmth. This post has a couple of "musts" for spring. One is you need that go to white t-shirt. A shirt that is not to loose or to tight and can be put with anything for a great look. Another is white pumps, I have seen a few blogger friends wear these and I have been dying to get a pair. I stumbled upon these Charlotte Russe white pumps at the consignment shop and knew they were meant for me. Lastly, for spring try a different style of pant that is not in your comfort zone. I usually tend to stick with the same type of pant ,but I love these Harlem Pants from Forever 21. These babies are so comfortable, but stylish.

F21 Zebra Harlem Pants, Orange Blazer- Similar, Charlotte Russe White Pump- Similar, Project Social T- Shirt





What is a "must" for you this spring?

Linking up at The Pleated Poppy , Rolled Up PrettyStyle Elixir, and  Plane Pretty

10 comments:

  1. Carrie- I love everything!! I have been wanting to try some harem pants for the longest time now (mostly because they look like they would be as comfy as pj's!) but haven't found any that I love... until now. Love the heels, blazer- like I said- everything!
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen these are great pants and a great price point. Thanks for the sweet words.

      Delete
  2. What a great outfit. I want to find a t-shirt that looks that good on me. I don't know about paying $28 for a plain white tee. Do you like it? Do you think it was worth it>

    Aubree from lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when I bought that shirt I did think $28.00 for a white t- shirt was a lot, but it is the softest and best fitting tshirt. I think about it this way, I would probably bought two white t's for 10 bucks each and not like them as much:) thanks for the question.

      Delete
  3. My kind of relaxed yet chic outfit! You look GREAT! Love the colorful jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're always so fabulous, i mean seriously, those pants and that blazer are killer :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE as usual. those pants are the sh!t. I swear, I try on harems because I see them on other people looking fabulous, and on me, they just look like fat pants. I'll have to go try those. I've also been in the market for a good plain white tee, so I'm DEFFO checking that one out. Have a good one, mama!

    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I love the blazer and I have similar pants. Very fierce!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pushed up pant leg on those pants looks great and love the pop of color with the blazer. once again .. love your unique edgy style. i have long hair and secretly dream of a sort of punk-ish short haircut.


    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...