Saturday, August 18, 2012

The "Short" of it !

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. This post is dedicated to my love of wearing denim cut offs. I wear them dressed them up and dressed down. Many celebrities can be spotted wearing cut offs. I love how Kristin Cavallari, for a day look, pairs her denim shorts with a basic gray shirt and neutral sandals. Rachel Bilson, one of my favorites, paired her denim shorts with a cute black blazer for a night look. Every girl has her favorite pair of denim jeans that has seen better days and what better way to give them new life by making them into shorts. For me, I prefer my cut offs in the middle of my thigh, that way they are not too long or too short. Denim shorts are great to incorporate into your fall wardrobe.



I love to wear my denim shorts with a pair of boots.  I snagged these Unionbay Western boots at Marshalls for $29.99. I have definitely got my money's worth already. Throw a t-shirt and maybe a sweater(if your always cold like me) and you are good to go.






I found these similar Unionbay boots for also great prices if you are interested in getting a pair.
Unionbay Marilyn Western Boot
UnionBay

Do you wear cut offs? Have you bought or own a pair of western boots yet for fall?

4 comments:

  1. Hello, really cool look! I love your tshirt and boots:D The last black boots are my faves. I don´t wear cut offs often. I already bougth a pair boots for the fall:D
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching a ton of denim shorts DIY and for some reason, never thought to change my pants into shorts! I have a few pairs that don't fit me at all, but I think I have a few that still do. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots. So super cute

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! THat is a great look on you -- casual funky!!

    Hope you're well!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...