Friday, May 4, 2012

Shorts for Spring


Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for the weekend. This weekend I plan on working on getting a tan or just not being "clear" and maybe go to a garage sale or two.  I know on Monday I said, "I am not a fan of shorts", but I have bought a few pairs and I have decided to step out of my comfort zone. Sometimes I think that is what style is about !These shorts in this post caught my attention with their dotted print and pockets. Down at the bottom I have selected a few pairs of shorts that I fancy!


Coblat blue Mossimo Shirt- (Similar)High-Rise Dotted Shorts, Steve Madden Wedge - (Similar)



Thrifted clutch



J.Crew's Polka dot organza short and Madewell Bunglaow Stripe Panorama shorts, Middle- Bank Fashion Lace shorts ,Bottom Tory Burch Patterned shorts and Proenza Schouler shorts


I just wanted to thank all of my followers and readers so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate all your support and love all of the new friendships I have made. I hope everyone has a great weekend and wish me luck on finding some great bargains!

Which shorts are your favorite? Do you think you could guess which of the five is my favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I like the black ones in the center. I think your favorite are a toss up between the polka dot ones and the ones on the bottom right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts, and those sunnies are awesome.. Do you mind sharing the brand? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure the sunnies are from forever 21, I tend to get most of my glasses there because I break them, loose them, or get bored with them. Thanks

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...