Friday, May 18, 2012

Pink Neon Pants

Happy Friday! I wore these pants to work yesterday and loved how cheery they were.They are from the Gap. The Gap has such a great variety of neon merchandise. I hopefully see a pair of neon shorts from there in my future.  My son's preschool graduation is today and I can't believe I am about to have a kindergartner. The time flies by so fast. Besides that, this is the last hectic weekend of soccer, then we will have some time to chill on the weekends.  There are a couple of neighborhood garage sales, that I hope to get to. My favorite time to garage sale is in the spring when everyone has gone through their things(junk) and I can get first dips.  Also I took a photo, of my arm candy. I have added a few new bracelets for you to check out!


The rhinestone bracelets were made by me from a DIY of  Neon Rhinestone Bangles by Andrea at For the Love Of. I love how they turned out and might make a few more for gifts. Also, in the mix of bracelets is a  Beaded bracelet from Tiffany, given to me by a dear friend!
 Women's Woven T - Strap Pewter Sandal - Old Navy , White Sleeveless Blouse- (Similar) ,Pink Neon Broken- In Khakis - Gap, 




Hope everyone has a great weekend! Do you have any exciting plans?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Congratulations on you soon to be kindergardener....I remember that as an emotional transition , for me :). Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a emotional time, I just want him to stay little and they are in such a hurry to grow up!

      Delete
  2. Preschool goes fast huh? My little man starts in August and I'm already sad. Ha! J'adore neon pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...