Friday, January 27, 2012

Continuing Bright Colors

 3/4 -Sleeve Button -tab shirt Old Navy,  Green Skinny Jeans  Mossimo, Skinny glitter belt- Gap,
bracelet -J.crew-Similar J.Crew, Michael Kors Watch -Nordstrom, and Clutch is thrifted.

I love this pop of color. I snagged this bracelet at J.Crew a couple of weeks ago. I love wearing a lot of bracelets. Recently, I read wearing many bracelets can balance wearing a big watch. It was a little chilly that day, so excuse the goosebumps.
Have you been wearing brighter colors lately?

9 comments:

  1. I love your bright clutch and bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I just love the yellow. Its a great color during this cold winter!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the skinny jeans and the pop of yellow in the clutch and bracelet is fab:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I love all of the colored skinny jeans they are coming out with. I just want so many colors.

      Delete
  3. THANKS FOR THE AWARD HUN!!!!! sorry my reply came so late as I was away on biz trip.
    Hope ur week's been good so far. YELLOW is seen everywhere this Spring. Ure already on fast track for fashion. COOL CHOICE! <3 it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, your blog is great and I love reading your posts. You always leave the sweetest comments. Thanks

      Delete
  4. love how you mixed bold colors! I also love your hair:)
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab outfit! love those green jeans and the arm party you have going on! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...