Monday, December 12, 2011

A Look for Less -Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney

Lucia stretch cotton-blend and tulle dress

retails for $2,155.


My look for less for the Stella McCartney dress above is this Dotted Mesh Black Dress. It is Laundry by Shelli Segal at Lord and Taylor for $195.00. (I did find it on sale at Nordstroms for $99.00, but only one size left.) I absolutely love Stella McCartney, but if you need an inexpensive substitute I think this will work for a variety of body types. It would be great for a night out or a party.  Would this be a dress you would wear?










7 comments:

  1. Yes! I love this dress, and think that it would be fantastic for a party. I love the polka dot overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!! I love how this dress makes polka dots look/seem fancy.. I love how you can dress up or down both stripes and dots... this dress is fabulous in every way! I would wear it with my red satin heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this dress! Like the other ladies said, it would be great for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is fab! A very good likeness to the Stella McCartney polka dot one:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous! I kind of like the affordable version more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a great alternative - love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an amazing look for less. in fact, i think i prefer it. great post, hun. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...