Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Look for Less - Costume National

This Short Dress, by Costume National, is from their Fall/ Winter 2011 RTW Collection. It retails for $1,103.00.


This Pearl Color Block Dress from ASOS is $54.54.




This Colour Block T-shirt Dress from ASOS is $72.72. Wow!

I have been enamored by the Costume National 2011 Fall RTW Collection. I  love their dress with its color blocking pattern and found two dresses from ASOS with the same fabulous pattern, for a lot less.  Both of these dresses are extraordinary, but I think the Colour Block T-Shirt Dress is a great dress for many body types and could easily be paired with a sweater for winter. I would love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie! Lovely dresses! I wish you a very Happy Christmas and look forward to catching up in the new year!:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...