Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can't Get Enough of Madewell

Starting at the top left: Skinny skinny Jeans in Western Wash, below is the Ribbed 1937 Tights.  The top is the Stripe-Sleeve Cable crew Sweater in Siberian Red and the Metallic Tap Oxford. The middle two photos are Saint James Aviso Tee and Winter Tale Scarf.  Lastly, the two bottom photos display the Spotted Snowfall Sweater and Hunter High-Gloss Wellies.

These are just a few of the items that I fancy from Madewell.com.  I know quite a few  J. Crew fans.  If you fall into this category,  I highly suggest you check out Madewell (which by the way is owned by J. Crew).   I first discovered Madewell  on a trip to Boston with my husband.  I  was ecstatic when they opened a store in Columbus, Ohio.  I love it because it has a slightly retro feel, along with that J. Crew sense of style.  I know a few of the items above will be on my Christmas list! I would love to hear what you think of Madewell. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Madewell skirt & the shoes.I
    would not of thought of putting the color
    tights they did, but I am really liking it! Also the clutch will great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...